Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Day 3-- Your Rents.

Hey Mom and Pop.
Well for starters, I guess I should say thanks. For conceving me that is.
Without you I would not be here today and I wouldn't have meet you.
I love you boh so much, and as far as parents go, I got pretty luckey.
Dad-- I love how your always making everyone laugh. (Well mom, me, and Alex that is.)
I enjoy the fact that you are so smart. And with that thanks for helping me with homework all the time and teaching me new things everyday. I've learned quite alot from you. And thanks for all the great advice.
Mom-- Thanks for putting up with my teenager self these past few months. I love how your such a great person and everone thinks your the nicest teacher. And thanks for helping me with whatever problems I have. And being there for me.

I love you both.
Love, your daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment