Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I wanna be a princess

You know those explore test we have to take as freshies? Well today we were filling out our information and part of it was putting down what we want to do after high school.
There is just one problem..
I. Don't. Know.
Sure when I was 3 I wanted to be a princess.
And when I wa 8 I wanted to be a dancer.
When I was 12 I wanted to be an actress.
But now i'm 14 and i have no idea what to be. 
I could do anything in the world (within reason) and I can't think of one thing!
So I have one question for you. What do YOU want to be?

4 comments:

  1. You probably know what I want to be. Haha.

    Politician or lawyer...Oh, me and my politics...Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Strive to be different, but yeah, within reason. Don't follow any sort of family or environmental pattern.
    On that note-Chemist..but God only knows what'll happen if I follow family tradition with Organic. Screw that. Biology is amazazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Frankie..
    Remember me when your the first female pres!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Graphic designer, yo.

    By the way I like the blog!

    ReplyDelete