Sunday, January 2, 2011

Lifetime movies have a point.. Men really DO ruin everything.

I am giving my self a pat on the back. I just got done with the most painful facebook convo of my career. The boy I am mad about (mad meaning really really like) was telling me that he likes one of my best friends. He knew I liked him (can't trust anyone these days..) and I know that he doesn't like me. But what really takes the cake is that he has been using me to get closer to my friend. 
**
The deed is done. I have hung my hat and am letting it sit and collect dust.
**
Happy New Year, indeed.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm a new follower but I love reading your blog! I would like to present to you the Stylish Blogger award. Check out my blog for more details. If you've already gotten one, then make room for a second one from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm giving you that award too, Athena! <333
    Check my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year.
    Nice blog BTW.

    And u have got your self a brand new follower..:P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oww. :(

    p.s. Your blog is exceptionally pretty. I'm going to follow. Hope your life has been better.

    ReplyDelete